8. Burns clinical trial offers opportunity to expand label with Ph IV data (surgical site, inhalation burns)
7. Patent protected in USA, EU, Japan
6. Antimicrobial action against AMR species
5. Unique anti-inflammatory action without compromising immunocompetence
4. M3 – Anti-Il-6 action reverses cytokine storm / AIRS / Septic shock
3. Regulator advice confirms Ph III ready (study duration 12 month, n150 study)- Orphan designated in EU.
2. Odds ratio 0.19 showing 5x chance of survival
1. Doubled survival in high-mortality ICU specialty severe burns (32% to 66% - p= 0.007)